The Commercial Department comprises of Purchasing Section, Insurance Section and Government Agencies Affairs Section.
The Commercial Department is responsible for the sales, marketing and purchases of the estates and palm oil mills under the agency’s management.
The main emphasis of Commercial Department is to obtain the best price for sales and purchases. We provide the following services:-
1) Purchases of estates’ requirements such as fertilizers, agrochemicals, seedlings, heavy equipment, vehicles, fuel, etc.
The purchases of estates’ requirements are done centrally at the Commercial Department. By purchasing in bulk and through periodic tender system, maximum discounts are obtained from major suppliers. These discounts are given back to the estates whereby the estates will enjoy the full benefits of such discounts.
Commercial Department deals with the following types of fertilizers as recommended by our experienced Visiting Agents such as :-
Samples of fertilizers are analysed according to SIRIM standard procedures at established and reputable laboratories.
2. Sales and purchases of commodity products such as palm products and rubber products.
3. Monitoring the despatches of fertilizers, agrochemicals, logistic, etc. to estates. Purchases of major items are programmed systematically in such a manner that the supplies to estates will arrive on time.
4. Preparation of agreements, shipping and banking documentation for all sales and purchases of the group.
5. The Insurance Section examines and reviews the existing insurance policies taken by the estates .
6. Dealing with Government Agencies such as Malaysian Palm Oil Board, Royal Malaysian Customs, Land Office, etc. on registration, licences, assessment, quit rent, etc.
Samples of Fertilisers