In addition to its full range of plantation operations within Malaysia the agency has made the following unique diversifications
1. First to introduce the hammermill for rubber processing
2. First commercial house to develop an oil palm plantation in Sarawak
3. First agency house to become involved in sugar cultivation i.e. the initial planting of Gula Padang Terap
4. First to introduce the leguminous cover crop Mucuna Cochinchinensis in Malaysia, now widely used on many estates.
5. First to establish a factory for the production of catheters in Malaysia, which country is now the world's largest producer of this item.